In their 4th generation, the great-grandfather of the current owners began to make wine at a draft of ashlar (now in disuse ), where they made stone deposits in 1920.
His son Emiliano, who named the wines and our cellar, continued with the winery and vineyards.
Later their father, Juan Jose, expanded and modernized the winery. He begun to bottle wines in 1975.
Now they are a new generation, the great-grandson´s of the founder, who inherited the family winery that grows its own vineyards and produces and bottles its own wines. About 50% of the vineyards are located near the cellar and the rest remains in Rioja Alavesa distributed between the Ebro and Sierra de Cantabria.